Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Damage control and today's tunes.

In leui of anything interesting to post I could talk about how much damage control I'm going to have to do this week to undo my weekend full of picnics and deliciousness. But instead all I can say I tracked it, got in my exercise each day, and enjoyed my food...ok maybe enjoyed a little TOO much but whatev. Back on track starting...NOW. Boilermaker 5k this weekend so gotta clean up my act if I want to see some improvement!

Today's Top Ten Tunes!
Here's what's on cycling through my Ipod this week.
1. Taio Cruz - Dynamite <---obsessed
2. Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster
3. Lil Jon and LMFAO - Get outta your mind <--- Thank you So You Think You Can Dance
4. Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts <---Once again big shout out to SYTYCD
5. Florence + The machines - Cosmis Love <---Um can you say SYTYCD again?
6. Mike Posner - You think you're cooler than me
7. Drake ft Nikki Minaj - Up all night
8. N.E.R.D- Hot n fun
9. The Cranberries - Zombie <--- Whoa throwback!
10. Snow Patrol - Set Fire to the Third bar

Oh, almost forgot! I finally got my authorization to test. D-Day has been set for July 21 at 8:30 AM. Getting in the routine of waking up at at a decent time i.e 7:45 AM starts TOMORROW. It's kind of a good thing, because the weather forecast this week is humid with a side of heat from hell. So I can get my runs/workouts in early morning before I melt into a puddle on the sidewalk mid-run.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend! Keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment