Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heat wave

Well it's weigh in Wednesday, and I'm not as excited to post here as I have been in previous weeks. I gained 2 pounds this week. Blame it on the food, blame it on the drinks, blame it on the weather, blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol...you can blame it on anything really, but at least my week starts over today. I was slowly getting back on track from the weekend so I'm really not surprised I gained weight. It could have been worse. It could have been like 10 pounds, if that's even possible, which it isn't I looked it up. It could be my Friday night pizza and beer fest at Party on the patio, it could have been the numerous mayo based salads I consumed between Saturday and Sunday, it could have been the numerous hotdogs I ingested throughout the past 4-5 days. It's done, it's over and next week there will be a loss.
Warning: The following rant may offend you if you participate in the activity I'm about to discuss. If it does and you do, I apologize in advance

It's hot out. I get that. I can read the thermometer on the deck outside or check the temperature on weather.com.
So why, why, why do people insist on taking a picture of the thermometer reading inside your car and posting it on Facebook? We get it, its hot. We knew it was hot before you
shared the temperature reading with the rest of the social networking community.
It wasn't as if I woke up this morning oblivious to the heat being blown in through my window box fan until I logged on Facebook and saw your picture and immediately realized just how unbearably hot it is outside. You're a regular freaking meteorologist aren't you?

*End Rant* I'm sorry maybe I'm just bitter because my parents refuse to install the A/C unit.

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed so hard at your rant. I completely agree. :)

    ReplyDelete