Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Legal action

I finally did it. After contemplating for so long about whether or not to submit my information for further review for the class action lawsuit against Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella I did it. As you may have read in a previous post from way back, I had bilateral pulmonary embolisms and a DVT this past Christmas. Everyone believes it was linked to using Ocella.

Who knows what will come of it. But it won't hurt to find out.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im surprised there are lawsuits for this honestly. It does totally suck im sure to have it happen to you, but it is listed as a potential side effect in the drug information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of surprised too. but it never hurts to get some info regardless.

    ReplyDelete