Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I must confess...

I peeked at the scale today. I usually do on Tuesday mornings. I don't know why, but I almost always do, even though my weigh in day is Wednesday and it really won't make any difference between Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Well I'm up 3.5 pounds since last weigh in. Um, is that even possible? I know I didn't do so hot this weekend foodwise but I've gotten in hella APs, 61.5 to be exact. I'm hoping some of it is water weight from all the sodium and deliciousness and retaining water from lifting weights yesterday.

We'll see what my friend the scale says tomorrow morning. If it could speak it would probably just say, "Stop going to picnics, idiot!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid to even peek after this weekend! Good luck to us both tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete