Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday!


It's that time again.
I was a little nervous for weigh in today. I was almost positive it would be a gain. It's been so hot and humid here for the past week and it makes you feel all sorts of bloated. But I faced my friend the scale this morning, and I'm down 1 pound. I feel like after all the time I spend with my scale I almost need to name it. That way I have someone to yell at when I don't see the results I want.
I didn't meet my July goal of 195 by July 1, unless I miraculously lose 2 pounds between now and tomorrow morning. But I'm still steadily losing each week. Time to set some new goals. Maybe a goal weight for August 1? Maybe a goal weight for Labor Day?

Alright, we're going to enter into Judgement Free zone for a few sentences:
I'm 25 years old, and I am here to report that I went to the midnight premiere of Eclipse. Doors opened at 10:30 and when my friend and I got there it was mass chaos, complete mayhem, overall shitshow, and all of the above. We're talking pre-teen and teenage girls screaming, running up and down the aisles, and dancing on the stage. Somehow the manager of the local theater thought, "Hey, you know what would make this night even better? Let's hire a DJ to play from 10:30 until the start of the movie." Was it a good idea? Maybe, but that's still to be determined. Don't ask me why I like Twilight. Really, don't ask, because I honestly don't have an answer. The author's writing is sub-par, and the movies are sometimes painful to watch due to awkward onscreen romance and a cast full of B rate actors/actresses. But yet I'm sucked in nonetheless. When will I grow up?

Hopefully NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment