Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday!


Good morning/afternoon! Today is weigh in Wednesday. I really don't know why I originally chose Wednesday as a WI day. It's just always been the day I've done it. I think originally my logic was that it was far enough from the weekend that I could self correct any damage that had been done, yet close enough to the weekend that I still have all my weeklies for anything I want to do on the weekend. Plus I've found that Wednesdays my weight is usually at its lowest. Yea, anyway....

Today I lost 1.5 pounds, putting me at 198 for the week. I'll take it. I'm slowly creeping toward my goal of 195 by July 1. Is it still possible? Yes, we'll see.

On an unrelated weight loss note, GO USA! World Cup is in the air, and I can almost hear the Vuvuzela like it's in my own backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment