Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

And these are a few of my favorite things...

I feel the need to counteract the negativity radiating from my last post.
Behold a sampling of my favorite things:

In the world of workout I have several staple items that I must have in order to sweat properly:


Polar F6 Heart Rate Monitor. Where would my workouts be without it? I've had this since December of last year. It pushes me to go that extra 23 calories to put me at 600, 700, etc. For once I don't feel so guilty about eating my activity points.


Ipod Nano. Hello music to and in my ears. Whether my nano is telling me to "Just Dance" or Coldplay is serenading me with their ballad dedicated to my favorite color, yellow, I can not...will not...should not leave the house without this piece of technology. Check out this week's Top Ten Tunes to see what's on repeat this week.


My current shoe obsession is Saucony. I've been known to dabble with the likes of Brooks, Asics, and New Balance but Saucony just keeps me coming back for more. Now if only these shoes could help me run a 7:00 minute mile and it really would be a match made in heaven. Saucony, my feet thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment