Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm a Big Kid now!

So here I am. Doing something I never thought I would do. I read a lot of blogs, but I've never really wanted to write my own. What if no one read it? What if someone read it and didn't like it? What if I didn't like it? What if I spent a lot of time just rambling about the uneventful days that make up my day to day life. But then I came a revelation. Big Kids have Adventures. And this is the first of many.
I graduated in May. May 8, 2010 to be exact with my Doctorate of Physical Therapy and not a lot of money in my bank account. I'm currently studying for my dreaded boards and trying to do all the things I used to do when I was in undergrad during the summer. Finding a balance between the two has proven to be somewhat time consuming in and of itself.
My days aren't really that exciting thus far, probably not even blogworthy, but they are now.

Why am I here? Isn't this the part of the blog entry where you tell your life story and state your reason for being here? I can't really pinpoint a particular reason, or state a main theme for this blog. I created this blog partly because I wanted a place to vent, to write and to document what's going on in my life. I also created this blog to kind of track my weight loss journey. The title of this post doesn't just refer to me being a grown up now in a big kid world. I'm also a big kid. I've struggled with weight my whole life and coincidentally have always been pretty active and "fit" to put it loosely.

I'm hoping I can come here to post about my goals, dreams, set backs, accomplishments, failures, and everything else in between. And maybe I'll have a fan club form somewhere along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment