Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today's work out was brought to you by...

Lil' Wayne and Lil' Jon




I didn't plan it that way. But my playlist today was a mash up of primarily Lil' Wayne and Lil' Jon songs. I'm not complaining. I mean, I don't mind the company on my runs from time to time.

Today's Play list:

Flo-Rida - In the Ayer
Lil' Wayne - I'm me
Lil Jon - Give it all you got
Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz - Get Low
Lil' Wayne - Mrs. Officer
Lil' wayne - A millie
LMFAO ft Lil Jon - SHOTS!

I' d like to take this opportunity to address the populaton we like to call operators of motorized vehicles. Being a pedestrian quite often, since I do what we like to call exercise on an everyday basis, I have observed the following thing about operators of motorized vehicles. Over the years they have developed a staring problem. Yes, its true, I am on foot, bike, blade, whichever I prefer for that particular day, and you are behind the wheel. This conclusion can be drawn with a simple one second glance, not craning your neck to make sure you saw right. I know from first glance it looks as though me running is breaking all laws, rules, statements of physics. But, yes I am on the sidewalk and you are on the road. I am burning calories and you are burning fuel. Fuel which in the near future will cost you one arm, both legs and your soul.

END RANT. *Cue music*


No comments:

Post a Comment