Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ABC's of Me

I've seen this on several blogs I follow, so here it is:

A – Age: 25
B – Bed size: Full
C – Chore you hate: Laundry
D – Dog’s name: Lincoln
E – Essential start your day item: Shower
F – Favorite color(s): YELLOW
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’7"
I – Instruments you play: Flute. But not currently.
J – Job title: Physical Therapist... as soon as I pass my boards.
K – Kid: Puppy's count as kids.
L – Living arrangements: Living with the 'rents until I pass the boards...then FLORIDA BOUND
M – Mom’s name: Martha
N – Nicknames: Athens, A-Train, Linds
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Dec '09 for PE/DVT
P – Pet Peeve: Hearing people drink anything liquid. Loud drinkers I guess you can say.
Q – Quote from a movie: "Hey, how you doing? How 'bout that ride in, haha. I guess that's why they call it sin city"
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: Ian and Sister-in-law Erica
T – Time you wake up: Around 9
U – Underwear: Currently Victoria's Secrets Pink
V – Vegetable you dislike: MUSHROOMS
W – Workout style: High impact- running, spinning, kickboxing, body sculpting.
X – X-rays you’ve had: chest, teeth
Y – Yesterday’s best moment: Forcing myself to go for a run.
Z – Zoo favorite: Monkeys, penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment