Weight Loss

About Me

My photo
Athens, PA, United States
A self proclaimed fitness junkie with a weakness for all things unhealthy.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What dreams may come...

So, I'm moved in. For the most part. If you consider a few boxes here and there left to unpack moved in, then yes I am moved in!
I've been busy for the past few days getting everything taken care of in terms of car insurance, utilities, license(s) for both myself and Mr. Lincoln. I knew that relocating was complicated but moving to a different state is a little overwhelming. The family left on Tuesday morning. Not as tearful of a goodbye as I had anticipated, but then again maybe it's becoming pent up and waiting to attack at any given point.
Which leads me to this post about the dream I had last night. Normally, I don't usually remember specifics about dreams all that often. Every once in a while I will, but for the most part I wake up and think, "Huh, that was interesting." But the reason I remember this dream was because I woke up at 4AM sitting on my floor. I've heard of sleepwalking, but I've never heard of sleepcrawling out of bed. I do remember in my dream being in the ocean and all of a sudden turning around and seeing a HUGE HUGE tidal wave behind me and thinking to myself there is no way of getting away from this. So must be by subconscious mind told my dreaming body that crawling out of bed would be the best way to get away from this tidal wave.
The fact that I remembered this dream and also the fact that I physically tried to get away from this tidal wave made me want to research what Tidal Wave dreams mean.

This is what I found

Tidal Wave To see a tidal wave in your dream, represents an overwhelming emotional issue that demands your attention. You may have been keeping your feelings and negative emotions bottled up inside for too long. On a positive note, the tidal wave symbolizes the clearing away of old habits. If you are carried away by the tidal wave, then it means that you are ready to make a brand new start in a new place

Seems kind of fitting for the place I'm at in my life right now. With all the life changes taking place its hard not to feel overwhelmed. So maybe tonight, I'll take a boogie board to bed with me and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment